Address removed for internet privacy
Located on indeed.com
- Hard worker
- High aptitude to learn quickly
- Cooperative, courteous, and respectful
- Very nice and cheerful
- Enjoys helping others
- Excellent computer skills (Hardware/software)
- Excels in various fields of work
- Positive attitude
- Pekin Community High School, Pekin, IL (8-10)
- Manual High School, Peoria, IL (10-12)
- *Excelled in Mathematics, woodworking, and Computer courses.
Computer skills (Expanded)
- Hardware troubleshooting/assembly
- Software installation/configuration/troubleshooting
- Virus/Trojan/worm/adware/spyware removal (manual and/or antivirus assisted)
- Custom built PC assembly and upgrades
- Peripheral assistance and troubleshooting
- Operating systems known: Windows Systems of 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, Server 2008 R2, Basic DOS commands, basic knowledge in Mandrake Linux and SuSe Linux. Currently Learning: Ubuntu Server, Debian 6 Server, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012
- PC tune-ups and optimizations for slow running systems
- Hardware upgrades (ram, HDD, Optical, GFX, PCI/PCIe add-on cards)
- Wireless networking and security, LAN networking, Network configuration, network diagnostics/troubleshooting, network set-up, Networking accessories
- Accessories to computers such as gaming consoles and UPnP devices, Media Center Extenders
- Video security systems installation and configuration (Closed Loop and Remote enabled)
- Removable media and storage devices
- Server Configuration and Installation (IIS7-10, Exchange 2007, AD DS, DNS, DHCP, MySQL) with basic knowledge in GPO’s, Apache, and various Linux based server applications
- *Further details below
Mechanical Skills (Requirements of OX Paperboard Maintenance Dept)
- Basic Welding (Stick, Tig, Mig)
- Fabrication of steel
- Pump mechanics
- Bearing mechanics
- Electric motor alignment
- Basic pipe repair
- General Maintenance and troubleshooting
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Electrical installations/maintenance up to 480V with an 8-cal/m suit
- Electrical Contacts and starters FEMA Size 1-4
- Electrical wiring installation / Cat5e Wiring and crimping / BNC wiring and crimping (video security)
- Conduit planning and installation including seal-tite
- Reading electrical schematics and mechanical drawings
- *others not listed
EMPLOYMENT EXPERIENCE (Descending Order)
Family Auto Detail – Peoria, IL (Family Owned)
Detailing Vehicles (Part-Time) 2003-2004
*Cleaned and waxed vehicles inside and out including engine and trunk.
Wabel Computers – Peoria, IL
PC Technician (Part-Time) 2003-2005
*Ran Technical Troubleshooting on Customer PC’s and designed/built custom Desktop PC’s upon request.
Kroger Co. – Harmon Hwy, Peoria, IL (Location closed in 2018)
Floater (Full Time) December 5, 2002 – August 2005
*Trained for multiple positions as vacation fill-in. Positions include: DSD Vendor receiving clerk, GM Clerk, Grocery Clerk, File Clerk, CAO Clerk (Auditing), Cashier, and bagger. Had Manager access to computer systems to assist management with system issues and prepare newly hired employee credentials.
Midstate Staffing/SC2 Inc. (Caterpillar Distribution Center) – Delavan, IL
Emergency Bay Clerk (Full Time) July 2005 – May 2007
*Places important paperwork on emergency orders
*Certified fork-lift operator
*Prepares UPS and UPS-SCS outbound packages for shipment
*Used computer system to process emergency shipments
Contingent Networking Services, LLC - Peoria, IL
Telecommunications Contractor - Approx 2008 - 2011
Peoria and surrounding areas as a contractor primarily for the telecommunication field. Installed, tested, and verified installations of T1, T3, Cat5e networks, VoIP networks, and BNC cable lines.
OX Paperboard, Pekin, IL
Company was previously owned by Quaker Oats, Pekin Paperboard Co., Altivity Packaging, and Graphic Packaging.
Maintenance (Full Time) May 2007 – Current Employer
*Worked through positions: Utility, Backtender, Rewinder, skipped Beater operator position (but trained), Finisher), and currently working as maintenance.
*Previous position job duties included data entry into Panther computer system using RDP sessions, data entry into Excel spreadsheets, using various paperboard testing equipment, and operating various equipment manually and/or via control panels whilst monitoring processes through line-of-sight, or on HDR video monitoring.
*Current job duties include mechanical aptitude of pumps, motors, electrical, instrumentation, welding, plasma and torch cutting steel, general troubleshooting, and various other tasks.
**Inquire for more specific requirements
I run computer servers, write light computer code for programs, build and update websites, repair electronics, build and repair computer systems on both the hardware and software level, install / update security surveilance systems, install / update networking telecommunication systems (previously a contractor), and I tinker with various electronics. I also enjoy the occasional woodworking projects, riding the open road on my Harley, and shooting targets with my firearms. Like many, I also enjoy the occasional streaming TV or movie, and the video gaming industry (hand-eye coordination!). Majority of my hobbies are at home, and I rarely travel unless required to.
Verified and Valid FOID cardholder
Valid Canabis Caregiver cardholder (not patient - I do not smoke)
- Available upon request